Back to Top
-  Raghu Raghavan and Martin Brady. Delivery of materials into margins of tissue cavities.
United States Patent Application 2014/0303593.
-  Raghu Raghavan and Martin Brady.
Method for estimating the physiological parameters defining the edema induced upon infusion of fluid from an intraparenchymally placed catheter.
United States Patent 8,406,850.
-  Raghu Raghavan and Timothy Poston. Creating, directing,
and steering regions of intensity of wave propagation in
inhomogeneous media. United States Patent 8,582,397.
-  Raghu Raghavan, Martin Brady, and Maria Inmaculada Rodriguez-Ponce.
Margin determination/tumor cell migration. United States Patent Application 2009/0270712.
-  James G. Berryman and Raghu Raghavan. Device, methods, and control of sonic guidance of molecules and other materials using time-reversal acoustics. PCT/US2010/024486, provisional filed February 18, 2009, PCT International filed February 17, 2010. New text and claims added to previous patent with same title.
-  Raghu Raghavan and Armen P. Sarvazyan. Device, methods, and control of sonic
guidance of molecules and other materials using time-reversal
acoustics. United States Patent 8,545,405.
-  Matt Solar, Chris Ross, Raghu Raghavan, and Martin Brady. Device and method for delivering therapeutic agents to an area of the body. United States Patent 8,083,720.
-  Raghu Raghavan and Stuart Grossman. A treatment simulator for brain diseases and method of use thereof. United States Patent
-  Matthew Solar, T. I. Miller, John David, Raghu
Raghavan, and Martin Brady. Robotic trajectory guide. United States Patent 8,083,753.
-  Andreas Hartlep, Christoph Pedain, Martin Brady, and Raghu Raghavan. Method and apparatus for determining a backflow of a substance.
United States Patent 7,742,630.
-  Andreas Hartlep, Christoph Pedain, Martin Brady, and Raghu Raghavan. Brain tissue classification. United States Patent
-  David Poston, Raghu Raghavan, and Martin Brady. Active delivery and flow redirection: novel devices and method of delivery of materials to patients. United States Patent 7,998,128.
-  Rainer Birkenbach, Christoph Pedain, Andreas Hartlep, Raghu Raghavan, and Martin Brady. Visualization of procedural guidelines for a medical procedure. United States Patent
-  Raghu Raghavan, Timothy Poston, and John Kucharczyk. A method for dynamic characterization of density fields in a compound structure. United States Patent 7,231,075.
-  Raghu Raghavan and Timothy Poston. Method and system for prediction and management of material and information transport in an organism. United States Patent 7,848,543.
-  Andreas Hartlep, Christoph Pedain, Raghu Raghavan, and Martin Brady. Determining distribution for planning an infusion. United States Patent 7,715,902.
-  Raghu Raghavan and Timothy Poston. System and process for metabolic guidance of introduced cellular material.
United States Patent 8,249,813.
-  Raghu Raghavan and Timothy Poston. A process for metabolic guidance of injected cellular material. European Patent EP 1 479 403.
-  Timothy Poston, Raghu Raghavan, Michael Fenton, and David Poston. Search and presentation engine. United States Patent 7,080,059.
-  Raghu Raghavan, Timothy Poston, and Raju Viswanathan. Apparatus, system, and method for calibrating magnetic resonance receiver coils. United States Patent 6,697,661.
-  Raghu Raghavan and Timothy Poston. Design and planning system for improving the survival rate of injected structures. United States Patent 6,749,833.
-  Gerry Mills, Martin Brady, Raghu Raghavan, John David, T. I. Miller, and Matt Solar. Robotic Trajectory Guide. United States Patent 7,366,561.
-  Raghu Raghavan, Timothy Poston, and Raju Viswanathan. Drug delivery and catheter systems, apparatus and processes. United States Patent 6,464,662.
-  Raghu Raghavan, Timothy Poston, and Raju Viswanathan. A method and apparatus for targeting material delivery to tissue. United States Patent 6,549,803.
-  Raju Viswanathan and Raghu Raghavan. A Device for high gain and uniformly localized magnetic resonance imaging /Device with field-modifying structure. United States Patent 6,487,437.
-  David Poston, Timothy Poston, and Raghu Raghavan. Informatics System Weaves. Singapore Patent Application 9803834-2, 27 October, 1998.